Monday, March 07, 2005

Don't Rain on my Parade

It's official! My sister is in complete control of Louisville's Halloween parade on Baxter Avenue this year. Yeah, I know it's a long way away from October but it's not to early to start thinking about being in the parade or planning to volunteer at the Baxter Avenue Morgue. If you all want we can even make our own parade float and be in the parade (I can vision a giant D 20 of terror rolling down Baxter Avenue.)
There's not much information about the parade here, but there will be as it gets closer ........
www.13bats.com

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ooooh shiney. I like Halloween. Also Jason and Carol have the sequel to Crazy Lips and are thinking of having a movie night this Saturday. Are you interested?

Kenny said...

That promises to be awesome... Garthugs shall run in fear of the d20 of unholy terror that shall be unleashed... seriously I wish i could get involved, would be cool

Raven said...

Hi Kenny!!!