Saturday, March 19, 2005

Friend of the Week


Brett is the Friend of the week. Posted by Hello


Name: Brett Jeffery Darling
Age: 22
Nickname(s): “Kid”
Who is your Role Model: Johnny Depp
What is your major (if applies): Theater
Favorite Movie: Moulin Rouge
Favorite T.V. Show: Futurama
Favorite Band/Musician: “Weird Al” Yankovic
Favorite Book: Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Favorite Fictional Character: Gollumn
Favorite Animal: Kitty
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Word: Antidisesstablishmentarianism
Favorite Quote: “When I say something, I mean exactly what I mean it too.” – Humpty Dumpty (Behind the Looking Glass)
Favorite Website: www.seancody.com (WARNING! Not safe for work, school, or anywhere!
If you were an inanimate object, what would you be and why?
A rock because I would see everything for all time.
If you had super powers what would they be?
Telekinesis and Freeze power.
If you could have any job in the world, what is the perfect one for you?
Movie Star
*Free Space*
“I would like to thank my mom, my publisher and Cujo”
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
3

No comments: