Saturday, April 09, 2005

Movies! Movies! Movies!



Summer is fast approaching and so are those crazy blockbuster movies that go with it. I am planning some group movie trips, here's what I wanna see...


Kung Fu Hustle
http://www.sonypictures.net/movies/kungfuhustle/site/

Opens April 22. We got to see this as a group. It will be very similar to Kung Pow and is made by the same folks who did Shaolin Soccer.


The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/
Opens April 29.


Anyother movies you guys want to see as a group just let me know. I'm thinking the new Star Wars would be a good one to see and I also want a group trip to a drive-in theater this summer.



7 comments:

Liz said...

Cool, both sound good to me. I'm also up for Star Warsness, I'll even wait in line for us. Give me an excuse to use those plastic lightsabers I've got. And definately a yes on a drive-in trip, my mom's been promising me one for years and still hasn't come thru. Hey, if we go to the one in Georgetown, maybe we could hit the 50's diner again!

Tiffany said...

As long as my carless ass can find a way home, both are alright with me.

Kenny said...

I will be there in spirit as I will be on deployment somewhere. Kungfu Hustle sounds awesome, but I've heard some reviews that said they ruined Hitchhiker's Guide... took out a lot of the jokes and such... gonna see it anyways though.

KRUNK said...

ME WANNA SEE MOVIE!!! TV PUPPET PALS!!!

Bob Dole said...

Bob Dole don't wanna see Puppet Pals! Bob Dole Sayz Krunk can stick his puppet pals where the moon doth not shine! Bob Dole this, Bob Dole that! Bob Dole smack Krunk with a wiffel ball bat!
...... Bob Dole!!

Mr. Horse said...

No sir, I don't like it.

BananannaGirl said...

Star Wars......How about a group trip? May the force be with you? Well....Come on people where is your fandom? May 19 12am MOVIE
>>>>>>>>>Please come<<<<<<<<<<<<