Thursday, May 26, 2005
Love is in the air.
I found this cartoon/music video/public service announcement and find it to be very amusing. At least enough to share with you all. It's about 11 mb and is Quicktime.
WARNING: Not school or work safe. It contains animated nudity and sexual scenarios (Duh).
I don't know what it about that song but I can't get it out of my head.
Download the clip. (http://movies.collegehumor.com/media/movies/20050503.mov)
Sunday, May 22, 2005
Is there a future for Futurama? After all Family Guy has returned from FOX's cancelled Graveyard. With good ratings on Adult Swim and excellent DVD sales, FOX has raised an interested eyebrow in Futurama's direction.
Here's the news from gotfuturama.com
"Over the last week, several sources from within the animation business have indicated to us that there is renewed talk at FOX about bringing fresh Futurama content directly to DVD. We corroborated this with other sources close to the show before publishing the information. The talk is of course still in a preliminary stage. Options reported to us include one or more Futurama movies in case of a go-ahead. Even though Futurama is not sure to return and the likelihood of its return is currently unknown, this is the first time in the past few years that we have heard of Futurama being discussed at the upper levels of FOX."
And here is a message from Billy West (voice of Fry) himself . . .
" Well, I spoke to David X.Cohen because we did promos for a new Futurama compilation and he said that they did have talks with the top guys at FOX and they were extremely impressed with the sales of the Futurama DVDs. The idea was to make a Futurama movie right to DVD and then a 2nd and a 3rd. That's what's being discussed. Fox is trying to figure out a budget for the whole project, and it sounded like David X. was very jazzed! I would love more than anything to do that show again. I thought it was best experience on every level... creatively, voice-wise, writing, animation and the laughs. The laughs. Writers and performers that respected each other."
Thursday, May 19, 2005
Tetris . . . In your own living room!
Thanks to Jen for finding this! Re-arrangable wooden tetris shaped shelving, how sweet is that? Go to this site to see how you can own these wonderful shelves (I hope you have $6790 to drop). http://www.inhabitat.com/entry_23.php
My only fear is that I would make a straight line and my shelves would dissappear!
Saturday, May 07, 2005
- Batman Begins (June 15th)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (July 15th)
- Fantastic Four (July 8th)
Kenny is the Friend of the Week.
1. Name: Kenneth Allen Harley
2. Age: 21
3. Nickname(s): Krack Munkie, Demonic Jester,
4. Who is your Role Model: Jhonen Vasquez,
GIR, My Dad
5. What is your major (if applies): None
currently but psycology when I get out
6. Favorite Movie: Too hard to choose
7. Favorite T.V. Show: Zim, Futurama, Drawn
8. Favorite Band/Musician: Amy Lee/Evanescence
and lately Static X
9. Favorite Book: Toss up on the Vampire
Chronicles by Anne Rice and the Driz'zt stories by
10. Favorite Fictional Character: GIR
11. Favorite Animal: Capybaras and the elusive
12. Favorite Color: Dark Blue
13. Favorite Word: Splunge
14. Favorite Quote: Always do sober what you
said you'd do drunk... that will teach you to keep
your mouth shut. Ernest Hemmingway
15. Favorite Website: www.ebaumsworld.com
16. If you were an inanimate object, what would you
be and why? probably my computer since I spend so
much time on it anyways.
17. If you had super powers what would they be?
super speed and maybe invisibility
18. If you could have any job in the world, what is
the perfect one
for you? Don't know for sure... but something
that involves helping people would be nice.
19. *Free Space* Beware of the Evil Poo
20. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a
chuck wood? Depends... Is it the first tuesday of
the 5th month under a full moon with the wind blowing?
No? then I have no idea...