Saturday, May 07, 2005

Time To Vote!!!!!

Summer is HERE! And as I mentioned earlier I am planning a trip to the Georgetown Twin Drive-in Theater. What I want from you all is to vote for one of the following movies. Which one would you like to see at the drive-in. (And remember the drive-in shows 2 movies for one price, so it's possible that 2 of the chooices are playing).

  • Batman Begins (June 15th)
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (July 15th)
  • Fantastic Four (July 8th)
So let me know so I can start planning. (Also the relase date is not neccessarily when we would go.)

9 comments:

Jen said...

Oh oh! Chocolate factory!!!

Raven said...

hhhmmm chocolate factory sounds to good to be distracted during the movie by donovans at the drive in so i vote for batman. if it sucks i can snuggle donovan if it doesn't then i don't have to.

Scott said...

i'm going to have to cast my for for fantastic 4 cuz i think that a bigger screen might make it suck less

raven said...

Hey, my name is raven i work at kroger naaa

BananannaGirl said...

Well, I want to see the fantastic 4 and batman, so which ever is cool. ^^

Raven said...

you know what i hate is when people log in under my name and say stuff.. by the way i am in california in 70 degree weather with a slight breaze with no clouds to be seen. nanananananananananana ha i went to a RALPHES yesterdat it was like a kroger but not and my family out here is weird. totaly different. we might go surfing tomarrow. i am so freaking bored right now.

scott said...

IT WAS MEEEE!

Benji said...

Well, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go, but if I can then I vote for either F4 for The factory. The Factory sounds like a more intresting movie, but my brother did work on F4 (I don't know if enough to get a credit in this one) so I'm inclined to got to that. Of course, bursting into applause 3/4ths of the way through the credits is more fun when you can scare the ushers.

Liz said...

I vote for F4, I think it best fits with the spirit of the drive-in. Though with how close they both come out, perhaps we could see both F4 and Chocolate Factory there. You know, I could just tell you guys this in person since this is Dave's party, but I feel like leaving a post for the hell of it. Ha!