Saturday, July 02, 2005

REMINDERS!!!

DON'T FORGET . . .
The Lake Trip is next weekend (July 8, 9, & 10th). We leave on Friday July 8th around 12 - 1 p.m. The cost is $10 a person (this covers food, drinks, and gas). If you want to go food shopping with the Lake Trip mistress Anna, we are going this Sunday the 3rd (No specified time yet). If you wanna go contact Anna before Sunday.

And Saturday after the Lake Trip (July 16th) is the group trip to Georgetown Drive-in theater. Admission is $7 a person for 2 movies. I still don't know what will be playing as of yet but I'm sure Fantastic 4 is one of the choices. The 1st movie starts at 9:30 pm. but anyone who wants to get together earlier, thats fine. We will probably meet somewhere conveinent and then take as little cars as possible. Anyone wanting to go PLEASE tell me through e-mail or comment right here on the Blog. And to learn more about where we are going visit the website www.georgetowndrivein.com/

7 comments:

liz said...

I wanna go to the drive-in! Also, if people want we can go to the 50's diner beforehand.

Tiffany said...

I want to go, but I always have trouble getting rides. Hmm, maybe if we can get Sydel to go, I can just crash at her house again **nudges Sydel**

BananannaGirl said...

Movie... I wanna see a movie..
Pick me ..pick me.....

jen said...

I'm going to the movies! We can do stuff before too!

Scott said...

Movie gooooood; see yall there

The Hermit Crab said...

As long as Sharkboy & Lava girl isn't paired with it, I game ^^

That one guy said...

Buwahahaha, you guys just can't get rid of me apparanetly. See you there.