Monday, September 26, 2005

Halloween Parade Update!

This Saturday (October 1st) is the Louisville Halloween Parade.
The following is a list of people I know are going to be in it...
Donovan Jones (as Luigi), Scott DeVos (as Mario), Emily DeVos (as Lora Croft), Kristen Barnes (as Pac-Man), Sarah Janckila (as "L" Tetris Shape), Liz Seng (as "T" Tetris Shape), Tiffany Madison (as Lise), Brett Darling (Pac-Man Ghost), Sarah Rice (?something?), Jennifer Wilson (?something?).

The following are unsure if they can make it...
Anna Herbst (as "l" Tetris Shape), Mike Overton (as Square Tetris Shape).

If you are not mentioned here at all and you want to be in the Parade, contact me immediately (donovan_j@excite.com) before it's too late.
Again, the Parade is This Saturday (Oct. 1st) starting at 3 p.m. We need to be at the Baxter Ave. Mourge at 1:30 p.m. so if you need a ride contact me. Most likely we will pick people up at the Game Room around 12:30pm.
Parade Website: http://www.baxterparade.com/
Here's some pics of the the costumes so far...

9 comments:

Tiff said...

My trident's so preeeeeettttyyyy! Anyone wanna battle me and my awesome trident at the parade? Hehe.

(Btw, I would need a ride, methinks. 12:30 is fine, but I don't think the game room's open on Saturdays)

Raven said...

The tetris peices are like done and stuff they so pretty

Jen said...

I will be off work that day. Do you have any idea how long it will take to walk the parade?

Donovan "Slinus" Jones said...

The parade should last about an hour to an hour and a half.

sarah said...

I'll be there if someone can make sure I get to Borders (the Fourth Street Live one) by 5 pm.

Jen said...

Okay then I will be able to be in it for sure then. ^_^ I have something I have to go to at 6, but if the parade starts at 3 that should be fine. I can be whatever left over thing you have left for me to be. :p

Liz said...

Cait says that she'll come and watch us. " :D "

liz said...

But Sydel just doesn't love us and is going to St. James instead. :P

liz said...

Actually, maybe Sydel will be there. Oh, and on the Batman thing, Cait says that since there aren't enough girls, she'll be Wonder Woman