Sunday, October 09, 2005

Halloween Reminders!

Donovan and Sarah's 3rd Anual Halloween Party: Saturday Oct. 29 5:pm

The Baxer Ave. Mourge
:
- Working: If you would like to volunteer at the Mourge you are welcome to anytime. The Mourge is open every Thursday, Friday, & Saturday in October plus Halloween eve and Halloween. I will be going for sure this Friday (Oct 14) to work and anyone is welcome to come with.
-V.I.P. Tour: We need to pick a day to all go down to the Mourge together and get the VIP tour (believe me you don't want to miss out on this).

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yay! I wanna work too! Would have gone Sat., but that was my day of random weird encounters. As for the VIP tour, just about any day is good for me.

Jen said...

For the tour this week saturday is good. I don't know about next week yet. :p