Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Give me a Mesozoic Mind

I love dinosaurs! Why? Because out of all the monsters of fantasy, out of all the creatures of horror, and out of all the beasts of legends, Dinosaurs were REAL! These animals ruled the Earth 65 billion years ago and all we have to remember them by are bones, our immaginations, and Hollywood's renditions.


In 15 days, the newest Hollywood dinosaur film since Jurassic Park III will hit theaters. On Wednesday, December 14th Peter Jackson's "King Kong" opens nation wide and I plan to be there. So any folks that wish to join me are welcome to tag along. Until then I'll bust out the raptor mask and dust off my Jurassic Park toys and try and keep my dino-urges to a minimum.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Keeping dino-urges to a minimum definitely sounds like a good thing. Otherwise, King Kong sounds good to me, assuming I can afford to go then.

scott said...

I'm there; and this time their going to have to call the cops on me

Donovan "Slinus" Jones said...

Hoo Ha! Long live Scott and the Raptor Mask!

Scott said...

I have just found out that i have an egzame that day at that time; i will be saddly unable to attend