Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Saying Goodbye to my Jeep.

Everyone remembers their first car. I never wanted to let mine go.


But the time has finaly come and I am now driving a new car. I have many memories attached to my Jeep; The pink stains in the backseat from Sami's pink hair, the missing chunks of ceiling from the tire-repair can explosion, the crack in the clock from Matt Luckett's fist, the way it drove after seven of you wanted a ride to see the Riddick movie, and who could forget all those times Scott has mooned people from the backseat.

Wether it was driving down my driveway or hauling down to Anna's lake house, the Jeep was an extension of my personality and it will never be forgotten.

Checkout this SEXY photoshoot Sarah and I did the last week I had my Jeep.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11777494@N00/sets/1574827/

5 comments:

LIz said...

The pics were...interesting...
Oh, I'm gonna miss your Jeep! Although I wont miss Scott mooning people...So what are you driving now, and can we fit seven people in it? Speaking of, I still wanna see King Kong, just call me about it.

Jen said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Donovan "Slinus" Jones said...

I'm driving my dad's Jeep. It's like my Jeep but a lot smaller . . . in the backseat! (And even if there were a way to fit 7 people in it, theres a better chance that Scott will get married to Dick Chainey by the floating head of Zardoz than Me ever reliving that nightmare!)

Other said...

Donovan, I can honestly say that, if I were there, I could fit at least 10 people in that vehicle (and 3 more on the roof ^^). So you'd better fit 11. DO IT!!!

BanannaGirl said...

I am crying inside. I want your back seat. Take it out and give it to me! Hehe. That was the best back seat ever!