Sunday, January 15, 2006

God I Hate Anime!!

I used to not have a very good reason to HATE Anime . . . Well now I do.
For the final offense, Japan has moved in and defecated upon American Television Animation's "Powerpuff Girls". What happens when you take "Salior Moon", "Dragon Ball" and a little "Chemical X"? You get Toei Animation's abomination "Demashita, Powerpuff Girls Z".Japan, If you wanna make awkward animation about magical monsters, Fine. If you wanna market your stupid addictive trading card games to America's youth, I've learned to live with it. If you wanna put your retarted shows with no plots and innapropriately over violant character on my TV, I have no choice. But when you try and take over the cartoon character I know and love then I have a problem. Stick with your own creations, don't slaughter ours. (What? Run out of new pokemon to sell?) God I'm ANGRY!!!
And if you think this is a joke??? Watch the video footage if you dare! (May cause eyeballs to bleed)
Fight with Mojo Click Here
Salior Moon transformation rip-off Click Here

14 comments:

Jen said...

You didn't already know about this? That's been on the internet for at least a year I think. :p

Donovan "Slinus" Jones said...

I found out because there was a breif snippet in Animation Magazine. In all honesty I would of been better off not knowing about this. Thank God there is no planned North American Release date . . . Yet!

Jen said...

I'm really indifferent to it. How many bad ripoffs of japanese cartoons are there? We rip their stuff, they rip ours. You don't have to act like it's cannon, just a goofy ripoff alternate universe.

Mike the Otaku said...

Donovan, remaind me to show you the HORRIBLE remake of Sailor Moon that Saban tried to make.
Live-action-cartoon *shudder*

liz said...

Seriously, I agree with Jen on this. Yeah, it sucks that they screwed over one of our really good shows, but we do the same thing to theirs, so I don't see a really big reason to get angry. But then, I'll freely admit to a certain bias.

Donovan "Slinus" Jones said...

Nuts to you all!!! ANIME MUST DIE! Give me an anvil over a giant sweat drop anyday.

caaaaait said...

oh i'll help you DESTROY ANIME!!!!

Raven said...

knowing donovan and how he is , i would say that his reaction was very much normal. we're talking about the guy who hates 99.99% of everything on television japanese or american.i don't llke the idea of this happining but it could be worse craig mcCracken could be involved But he isnt. talk to donovan more if you need more details.

Harley Q. said...

By the way I love you donovan.
*Kiss Kiss*

liz said...

All I'm saying is that if you've seen some of the American attempts at anime/manga, you'd know that this horrific, eye-bleeding rapeage goes both ways, so you don't neccasarily need to be blaming one side over the other.

You may rejoice, for it is Dave said...

I blame the Turkmenistanis. I don't really know or care why. They're the scapegoat of the day. Thank you, and good night.

liz said...

And it WAS Dave, and so there was much rejoicing.

Jen said...

Yay... :p

Tiff said...

Why don't they fly? They.. they don't even fly... What? Was it a bad batch of Chemical X? Wth?