- Vin Diesel never shaves; he just shoots himself in the face every morning so his facial hair doesn't get the wrong idea.
- Vin Diesel can slam a revolving door.
- Vin Diesel's Slip 'n' Slide is coated with gravel.
- Anthrax is just Vin Diesel in powder form.
- While in stealth mode Vin Diesel is only detectable by the smell of freshly mown grass, an odor he gives off at all times.
- Vin Diesel can count backwards from infinity.
- Vin Diesel is rubber and you are glue. Anything you say bounces off of Vin at the speed of sound and kills YOU!
- Vin Diesel built the Panama Canal because he got sick of swimming all the way around the tip of South America to get from coast to coast.
- If Vin Diesel fell in the forest, and no one was around, it would sound like Beethoven's Ninth. If he fell in the forest, and someone was around, he would beat that person to a bloody pulp, and the screams of horror and agony would sound like Beethoven's Fifth.
- Vin Diesel created MacGyver from a paperclip, a toilet paper tube, and a Sega Dreamcast.
- It has been proposed by some people that Vin Diesel may not actually exist, and is simply a myth told to children to keep them in line. The reason these allegations are not well known is due to the fact that everyone who makes up such allegations are eventualy found nude in a field with their skin removed and replaced by "Where's the Beef!" bumper stickers.
- Vin Diesel killed Dumbledore.
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Not More Vin!
Because of the lack of things to post, here are even more "Little Known Facts About Vin Diesel".