Monday, January 02, 2006

To Dave, With Care.

Sending a care package to Dave = GOOD
Sending a Care Bear to Dave = BAD

Mike is putting together a care package for Dave. He will be attempting to send it out on the 13th (next Friday). If you want to send something to Dave, get it to mike but make sure it's legal. Mike is going to pay for the boxing and shipping, though he wouldn't say no to anyone helping out on it (lousy bums).

Sending a care package to Dave on Friday the 13th = Possible horror movie with Jason vs. Dave

10 comments:

Sinkmonkey said...

How bout me in the carebear suit

liz said...

That is DEFINITELY a bad idea. Talk about horror movies...

Dave the 13th said...

I win. End of story.

teh mike said...

Take Notice!

I'm running the package down to the post office between 2 and 4 on the 13th. Get stuff to me before that or it won't get boxed.

liz said...

I must say I agree with Dave, but I'm sure it would be very fun to watch. Like the BB gun thing.

Chuck said...

Hey Donovan. Just NOW finding your site. Doh! Well, it's a bit late for me to get a manga or two for Dave, but I'll get something the next time you're gonna send a package to him. Take care.

waltererickson21673789 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I can't believe it's not Dave (cuz it is) said...

"Inquisitive", huh?

Jen said...

I think he's been eating too much of that "juicyfruit"... ^_~

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's DAVE!!! said...

Well, it seems that, in fact, the horror movie has been averted (unless Scott shows up... *shudder* Don't make me remind you I have a machine gun over here...). Anmd ha, now there will forever be evidence that your blog got spammified, Donovan!