Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Blog!!!!

Today is the one year anniversary of "Slinus Blog"! If you don't want to go through the archives, here's a re-cap of the very first message posted here . . .

"Welcome to the Blog of Slinus! This is where I'll post random stuff, keep conversations, ask for your opinons, and keep an online Diary. Come back often as I plan to update at least once or twice a week."

Well, I may not update on a weekly basis anymore but the original idea behind the Blog is still here and better yet it has served as a communication link between the "Game Room" friends now that most of us have left school.

So for the remainder of the month "Slinus Blog" will be celebrating it's birthday with wacky old-school slinus blog stuff.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Congrats! Oddly enough, I had my birthday yesterday (30 years...)

I'll be back around campus during Kentucky Oaks to mess with you guys some more. Hopefully, I'll remember to get a gift or two to put in the care package for Dave.