Sunday, March 12, 2006

Upcomming Events!

Here's waht's going on . . .

Sunday, March 19th: Kristen's Birthday Party / Fun Get together. Basicly be at my house between 5:30 - 6:00 p.m. Well go out and eat and then back to my place for fun games.

Friday, March 24th: 9 Volt Revolt is playing the Red Barn at UofL. Show starts at 8:00 p.m. and is 18 and over.

Wednesday, March 29th: Phil's Birthday (as commanded by Dave).

Tuesday, April 25th (Reading Day): The Anime Club LazarBlaze lock-in. Starts at 6p.m. and costs $18 for all you can eat/drink pizza and sodas, and play around 6 rounds of lazar tag. You need to let Liz know if you're interested.

May 26- 28th: MARCON! Who's going? I have confirmed; Anna, Liz, Benji, Sarah R., Sarah J., Donovan, Jen, and Scott. So what is everone's costumes?!? I've talked to Jen, Anna, Scott, and Sarah J. What say the rest of you? I'll be going as the Joker (just got my purple suit), Sarah J. is the sexy Riddler, and we hope to have Jen as Harley Quinn. Also we're working on giving Anna a batman theme as well. As for Scott, last I heard, Kermit the Forg, but you never know with Scott.

Sunday, October 29th 2044: Dave becomes almighty Overlord of Earth (around 3:46 p.m.)

14 comments:

liz said...

Hey, got another for your list. The Anime Club LazarBlaze lock-in will be on Reading Day (which I forget when is...) from 6-I think about 9. It's $18 for all you can eat/drink pizza and sodas, and around 6 rounds of lazar tag. You're all welcome, just let me know if you're interested.

Donovan "Slinus" Jones said...

O.K. I added said event.

Still bouncin' away said...

Gah!! I can't make it to the party next Sunday.


Not on time, anyway. I work until 8p. Save the cool games for when I get there, k?

Also, my birthday is on March 29.

Donovan "Slinus" Jones said...

That's great "still bouncin" but without a mame I have no clue who you be. If I had to guess I'd say Bob Dole.

Other Lunch Girl said...

3:46 huh? That seems mighty precise--I don't suppose you, Donovan, will have anything to do with said event in 2044?

Donovan "Slinus" Jones said...

Well you see, other lunch girl, in the great battle of 2044, the only contenters left for the throne of Earth will be Dave and Vin Diesel. The battle will be most bloody and full of explosions. (So many explosions!) Finaly, around 3:45 I had the good idea to help Dave by using Scott (now king of the Sewers) as a weapon. All I did was to get Vin's attention and then have Scott flash him. It goes without saying vin went blind with blood shooting out of his eye sockets. Now Vin was still a leathal killing machine without his eyes but this distraction finnaly allowed Dave to make Vin's head explode by only using his mind, a dirty look, and one of those tiny umbrellas you put in fancy drinks. At that moment Dave became overlord which was 3:46. As for me, Dave was greatful. My new job under Dave's rule was to taste all of his french fries to check for poison. Even though Dave is immune to all poisons, he still doesn't like the taste and it gives him gas. As for Scott, he was not suitable for Dave's Earth and was hurled into cold, cold, Outer Space. But don't worry, Scott became the unholy overlord of Uranus.

O L G said...

Oh.
Just checking.

Sarah said...

I'd like to come to the birthday thing but I would need a ride.

The Overlord said...

Please noe, that at 0117 the following morning, Uranus was 'accidentally' shot into a black hole, which was consumed by a star, which exploded and turned into ANOTHER black hole. For future reference.


And still bouncin away is obviously Phil.

Dave said...

Donovan. Add Phil's birthday on the 29th of March. I command you.

Dave said...

Hey, Liz: I'm interested in the lazer blaze thingy. Let me know how much it is, and I'll make sure you get the money.

lexi said...

kane and i are planning to be at marcon. i'm roughing out ideas for jen's harley quinn costume. i've got a gypsy costume in the works for me, and am hoping to finish trish and chris's stuff too. as for the other stuff, i, unfortunately, won't exist outside of work and sleep till may 25, unless you perhaps catch me on a thursday between sewing bouts.

Whatshisname said...

You missed April 19th, the most important day of ALL OF YOUR COLLECTIVE LIVES.

Seriously. Miss it and you die.

I said...

13 April 2006. World ends. I land stateside (if all goes as planned.)

More to follow (or probably not)