Saturday, April 01, 2006

Friend of the Moment


  1. Name: Phillip Robinson
  2. Age: 24
  3. Nickname(s): Philsbury Doughboy, Procrastinator Phil
  4. Who is your Role Model: Shigeru Miyamoto
  5. What is your major (if applies): Multimedia and Game Design
  6. Favorite Movie: V for Vendetta
  7. Favorite T.V. Show: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Full Metal Alchemist
  8. Favorite Band/Musician: Shinedown
  9. Favorite Book: Bone (graphic novel)
  10. Favorite Fictional Character: Ryu from Dragon Quarters and “V” from V for Vendetta (who is basically the Count of Monte Cristo).
  11. Favorite Animal: The Cheat (From Storngbad’s e-mail at www.homestarrunner.com)
  12. Favorite Color: Violet (not light purple)
  13. Favorite Word: Slomo
  14. Favorite Quote: “I rock! And roll! All night long! Sweet Susie.” – Wimp Lo from Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
  15. Favorite Website: www.vgcats.com Video Game Cats webcomic
  16. If you were an inanimate object, what would you be and why?

A living room, I like everyone to be friendly and welcome.

  1. If you had super powers what would they be?

Control of Friction. I could use it to increase air friction to stop people solid, decrease it to make concrete slippery, or use increased friction on my fingers to climb walls like Spidey.

  1. If you could have any job in the world, what is the perfect one for you?

Video Game Quality tester (not bug/play tester, that’s too monotonous).

  1. *Free Space*

“SWEET! Give me my free Space! You can’t have it, it’s mine!”

20. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? How many woodchucks could wood chuck into bloody, bloody pieces?

5 comments:

I don't know this guy, but I guess he said...

OMG!! The Man-Wheat! My eyes!!! IT BURNS US, IT DOES!!!!!!

sydel said...

in all the ways i never wanted to see phil, that was definitly one of them.......

Wheat-Man is here to save the day! said...

Because mine are bigger, Sydel?

This one guy I know said...

*shudder* I'm not really sure what part of all this is more wrong... But if I had to guess, I would say all of it...

sydel said...

i'm guessing that was phil and if i'm correct, last rtime you saw my boobs you supprised at how "chewy" they were.....(whatever the hell that meant...)