- Name: Phillip Robinson
- Age: 24
- Nickname(s): Philsbury Doughboy, Procrastinator Phil
- Who is your Role Model: Shigeru Miyamoto
- What is your major (if applies): Multimedia and Game Design
- Favorite Movie: V for Vendetta
- Favorite T.V. Show: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Full Metal Alchemist
- Favorite Band/Musician: Shinedown
- Favorite Book: Bone (graphic novel)
- Favorite Fictional Character: Ryu from Dragon Quarters and “V” from V for Vendetta (who is basically the Count of Monte Cristo).
- Favorite Animal: The Cheat (From Storngbad’s e-mail at www.homestarrunner.com)
- Favorite Color: Violet (not light purple)
- Favorite Word: Slomo
- Favorite Quote: “I rock! And roll! All night long! Sweet Susie.” – Wimp Lo from Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
- Favorite Website: www.vgcats.com Video Game Cats webcomic
- If you were an inanimate object, what would you be and why?
A living room, I like everyone to be friendly and welcome.
- If you had super powers what would they be?
Control of Friction. I could use it to increase air friction to stop people solid, decrease it to make concrete slippery, or use increased friction on my fingers to climb walls like Spidey.
- If you could have any job in the world, what is the perfect one for you?
Video Game Quality tester (not bug/play tester, that’s too monotonous).
- *Free Space*
“SWEET! Give me my free Space! You can’t have it, it’s mine!”
20. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? How many woodchucks could wood chuck into bloody, bloody pieces?