Thursday, May 11, 2006

What's Goin' On?

If you can't tell by the lack of quality posts, my life is pretty busy lately. I've been doing an internship with TPK Technology and thus shall fill my requirements and graduate from U of L. For the internship I'm working on software for small box office ticket sales (currently aimed at Haunted Attractons - i.e. this is the same software used at the Baxter Avenue Morgue). For part of the internship I get to go to HauntCon in Denver Colorado, where I will run the booth selling the "BatOffice Software." HauntCon takes place next weekend and the weekend after that is Marcon. For everyone going to Marcon, here are the pocket schedules (click on a day) Friday Saturday Sunday
So bust out some highliters and start planning which events you would like to see. (I highy reccomend the Luke Ski concert on Friday).
Anyway that's whats up with my life.

HauntCon's Website: http://www.hauntcon.com/
Marcon's Website: http://www.marcon.org/

3 comments:

lexi said...

Don't forget the Buffy Sing-A-Long Saturday night after the Masquerade, and Tom Smith is having a room party Friday night at 9 to celebrate the long-awaited release of his Last Hero on Earth album.

Raven said...

since donovan, anna, and me (possibly liz) will be batman themed we could do the masquerade as a group. i don't know what we could do but i think some suggestions would be fun and interesting,yes

BanannaGirl said...

Hey! You all forgot one thing. Movie maybe? Thursday night? lmao