Monday, May 22, 2006

X-men 3


I'm pretty sure most people have seen this one already so just a quick review. Lots of explosions and plenty of doom and gloom make this film a fun one to watch and a great way to usher in the Summer blockbusters. Keeping in mind this film dosen't seem to please the X-men fans but for people who have never read one page of an X-men comic (like me) it will keep you enterained. The third X-men has lots of new mutants and bigger roles for past characters and of course wolverine gets more screen time than anyone. My favorite new characters are Kitty Pride who can phase through things and Juggernaut who can well, umm, run through things. Anyway I was well entertained throuhout the show and the only flaw is that there was too much Halle Berry (whom shall forever remain on my bad side since she slaughtered Catwoman).
So I give X-men 3 an excellent 4 out of 5 Slinus heads!

3 comments:

lexi said...

Kane and I are planning to go. I'll be all whippy-silly because I'm working 7-5 Thursday, but I'll be conscious. I just don't guarantee coherent. Between work, movie, and leaving to pick Kane up to meet at 8AM, I will be one delirious sleep-deprived Lexi. :-D

Benji said...

Sarah and I are planning to go. Hopefully we'll get there before you all are in the theater so that we can meet up. Donovan, I don't suppose you want to post your cell phone number for me so I can get ahold of you shortly before the movie?

Donovan "Slinus" Jones said...

The last thing I need is internet stalkers. I'll send you my cell # Via e-mail.