Monday, July 10, 2006

Calendar Update!

Here is a list of what's going on:

Friday, July 21: Possible Drive-in Movie theater.
Saturday, July 22: Trish's Wedding.
Friday, August 4: Possible Drive-in Movie theater.
Saturday, August 12: Group trip to ConGlomoration.
Saturday, August 19: Donovan's Big Pool Party!
September 1, 2, & 3: Proposed date for Anna's Lake Trip Round 2.


The Trip to the Drive-in movie theater will happen on one or both dates according to what replies I hear. I will update with what movies are playing as soon as I find out.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Rave music wants me to kill babies

Ben said...

oops

i mean

Rave music makes me want to kill babies

Dave said...

Outstanding. Somebody hit this guy with a few hours of rave music and a day care, please.

Oh, and a video camera for the sadistic amusmenet of those of us not quite in the right hemisphere. Thank you.