Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007 Movies in Review

2007 was here and has gone! Below is a list of every movie I saw theatrically in 2007. I have grouped them into the following categories; The Worst - Movies I'm embarrassed to say that I saw, O.K. - Movies that I didn't enjoy very much, Good - Movies that I for the most part enjoyed, Pretty Good - Movies that I really enjoyed, and The Best - Simply the Best.

The Worst

Ghost Rider
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer

O.K.

Beowulf
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Balls of Fury
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Good

Spider-Man 3
I Am Legend
Across the Universe
Rob Zombie’s Halloween

Hairspray
Evan Almighty
Wild Hogs
TMNT
Pan's Labyrinth

Smokin' Aces
Stardust
Rush Hour 3
Mr. Bean's
Holiday
Transformers

Pretty Good

Hot Fuzz
300
Shoot 'Em Up
Live Free or Die Hard
Grindhouse
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Colon Movie Film for Theaters
Ratatouille


Best

Superbad
The Simpsons Movie

As a Bonus treat here's a list of movies I'm looking forward to in 2008!

Cloverfield Jan 18th - I'm not sure what it's about other than a Monster attacks New York City.

Iron Man May 2nd - Previews look o.k.

The Incredible Hulk June 13th - This could be terrible or it could revamp the Hulk, lets pray he gets to SMASH something other than a giant Poodle.

WALL·E June 2oth - The latest from Pixar Animation

Hellboy II: The Golden Army July 11th - More monster fighting goodness.

The Dark Knight July 18th - If I only see one movie in 2008, this is it! This sequel to Batman Begins brings in Characters the Joker and Harvey Dent a.k.a. Two Face.



No comments: