Sunday, January 20, 2008

Movie Reviews

Anyone else notice how the movie reviews fade in & out of existence here at Slinus blog?

Juno

Who knew teenage pregnancy could be funny? Things to watch for; Baby fingernails, Tic-tacs, and the Thundercats Battle Cry!

4 out of 5 Slinus Heads
















Cloverfield


Somewhere between Godzilla and the Blair Witch Project lies Cloverfield. It looks like the camera was duct taped to a frightened cat set loose in a rabid dog show, but you get used to it after awhile. The monster looks cool and kicks the city's butt, Godzilla himself would be proud (and perhaps jealous that his 1998 adventure to New York stunk!)

4 out of 5 Slinus Heads

1 comment:

Jen said...

I just saw Cloverfield today. ^_^
I liked it. I liked Hud a lot. :( Poor Hud.
I didn't get to see the Iron Man preveiw, they were having technical difficulties, I could hear it but not see it.
The preview for Hellboy II looked great. ^_^